I just peeked at this... the calcop -> field-name really should be optional, and was incorrect in both the xsd file and the quick ref book. BTW, in general the quick ref book is based on the xsd file and never the other way around. I just committed the change to the xsd file.

Looking at field-to-result and create-object, I think both of those are correct in both the xsd file and the quick ref book.

-David