The renderCheckField in HtmlFormRenderer is now pulling in a list of option
values from CheckField.getOptionValues, but whatever code creates the
_rowSubmit modelFormField (I couldn't find it last night) isn't doing this
so nothing is being added to the buffer.  You can have a look by adding a
breakpoint to renderCheckField.

Hope that makes some sense!

Regards
Scott

On 15/03/07, Si Chen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

David E. Jones wrote:

> I don't see any reason why it might have... did it break the
multi-forms?

> -David
Have you seen http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-812?

Adrian thought it might be that commit.  After reverting it the
checkboxes do reappear, though the select all at the top is still broken.

Si