I agree that the example are very important; in fact I was thinking to move them in a separate enitityengine-other-databases.xml file and maintain it in the same folder in svn (framework/entity/conf).

Jacopo

David E. Jones wrote:

The examples in the entityengine.xml file are pretty important for people setting up with different databases. If they aren't in that file they need to be somewhere, like docs.ofbiz.org, and references clearly in a comment in the entityengine.xml file. There are subtle settings for each database that are important and are maintained there, but could be maintained in the dev space on docs.ofbiz.org just fine too.

-David