At the very least we need to review the bug reports in Jira and try to get as many fixed as possible.

Secondary is adding enhancements/improvements. Maybe have a list of features to vote on.

Finally, get everyone to agree on a landmark revision number to test, then a number of us could spend a weekend testing and fixing whatever issues crop up.

David E. Jones wrote:

Hopefully we will get a release branch started in 1-2 weeks.

Everyone please brainstorm in this thread about what you think needs to be done before we do a release branch according to the Release Plan written out here:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBADMIN/Release+Plan

Thanks,