Jonathon:
we already have a development, which includes code, why duplicate.
David:
I use something similar now, so I can have a lightweight distribution to
my servers.
However you bring up a good point about the man power to make it happen
and check it out.
I would rather see more energy in the area of a release than this.

Jonathon -- Improov sent the following on 4/6/2007 6:33 PM: