From: Jacopo Cappellato [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2007 10:57 AM
To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org
Subject: Re: dynamic price calculation

Ok,

the price of the configuration with the currently selected options is
returned after the "verify configuration" link/button is clicked.
You should have a look at the event/service that is invoked when the
button is pressed (search for the request in the WEB-INF/controller.xml
file) and run it using your Ajax magic.

Does it make sense?

Jacopo

Raghunadh Vadranam wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am taking about "configurable" products.
>
> regards,
> Raghu nadh

"configurable"

href="http://www.techmahindra.com/Disclaimer.html";>http://www.techmahind