Hi Brady,

There are several options that you can use to accomplish this depending
on what you're wanting to do with it (simple, automation,
reuse/flexible, etc)

1. Simple
Make a controller view with encoding="none" and a screen(s) that
write(s) the xml structure template using freemarker. This will output
to your browser.

2. Automation
See the example for database export in webtools and how it creates an
xml file that is written to a file.

3. reuse/flexible
Instead of writing to a file in the file system, write to an xml
database.  This would also allow ongoing retrieval and querying of the
xml using xpath/xupdate.  I've started such an endeavour with Apache
Xindice and it can be found here:

http://ofbiz-sandbox.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/ofbiz-sandbox/ofbiz-sandbox/trunk/hot-deploy/