Michael Irving wrote:

I'm able to get PDFs to render in the development environment (Windows XP),
but when I move to the production box (Redhat) , I get the following error.
I've been spinning my wheels on this all day.  Any help or pointers would be
appreciated.

First, questions like this belong on the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list.

Secondly, you haven't really got an apples to apples comparison.
  - What version of redhat are you running? RHEL? FedoraCore? Old-timey Redhat?
  - What version of java are you running on the Redhat Box?

--
Walter