On Thursday 07 June 2007 02:31:23 am David E Jones wrote:
> Was going to write more but I guess I should at least get something out!
>
> My general opinion is that the order screen enhancements are a better
> approach. I don't think we need or want quotes to be so complex and try to
> reproduce the incredible amount of stuff in the order model and
> functionality.

I tend to agree but am still only half educated. After looking over quotes and
shopping lists (especially with configurablish looking products) I decided
that manipulating orders in a "preorder" state was the thing that looked most
attractive to me. Our goal is to have the customer edit the orders so the
interface is going to be very, very easy to use.

--
Ean Schuessler, CTO
[EMAIL PROTECTED]