Adrian Crum wrote:
I'm going to include a small helper method that takes a UserLogin GenericValue and returns a TimeZone object. I don't know where to put it. UtilDateTime.java seems like a good choice, but it is a part of the base component, so I'm not sure if it should depend on the entity component. I looked around in the common component but I didn't see an appropriate home there.

Checkout the UtilHttp.getCurrencyUom method. It gets the GenericValue from the
session, but just treats it as a Map to avoid a compile time dependency on the
entity component.

These little utility methods should probably just go into the UtilHttp ones,
along with the currency and locale methods.