Thanks Jacopo, I'll have a look through them

I don't think I have permission to change the page because it's in your
personal space?

Regards
Scott

On 15/06/07, Jacopo Cappellato <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Scott,

here is the list of commits I did that, in my opinion, should be moved
to release 4:

http://docs.ofbiz.org/x/7wg

(feel free to delete them from the page if you want, if you will commit
them).

Thanks for your great work!

Jacopo