I completely agree with Scott.
Having a page with links to mailing list (and information about them) is also useful because it can be added to the OFBiz project description in projects.apache.org.

Jacopo

Scott Gray wrote:
Do we have a page on the docs site describing the lists? If we don't perhaps
we should, then we could drop the links on ofbiz.org and replace them with
"Mailing Lists" and point it to the page.

Perhaps a clear explanation on how to unsubscribe as well

Regards
Scott