Thanks for doing that Jacopo. I thought I had implemented the form widget to
exclude all service attributes with ModelParam.internal = true, but I guess
not! It is an explicit list, though I don't remember why.

-David

Jacopo Cappellato wrote:
This should be fixed in rev. 553237

Jacopo

Rashko Rejmer (JIRA) wrote:
[ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-1117?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_12510210 ]
Rashko Rejmer commented on OFBIZ-1117:
--------------------------------------

Hi all,
The problem with the error is solved now, but I noticed that all form widgets that use "<auto-fields-service" tag have additional text field "Time Zone". For example this problem appears in: - create new billing account form;
 - Organization Accounting Preferences form;
 - List Agreement Terms form;
- ...... Regards,
 Rashko Rejmer

Improved Time Zone Support

                Key: OFBIZ-1117
            Fix For: SVN trunk

        Attachments: time_zone.patch

Add user-selected time zone support to the service engine and the screen renderer. Have a TimeZone object available in the service context and the view rendering context.