which tables will contain the records of company/department/division/sector?
there is information which associated with these entities which needs to be
stored. From what i have understand from the book, first i have to create
records for these entities in organization table and then create party
records corresponding to them but the absence of organization table is
creating confusion.

On 7/15/07, Amine AZZI <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

No actually the table name is party_relationship