Yes, the IE6 and IE7 are double posting. I have created an issue b4 on Jira. It is becos of the IE7 will submit the post data, regardless the job should be passed to a javascript. And the javascript also post the data. Thus it becomes double post. I have a patch inside the Jira, to check if it is IE7, then the javascript will stop post the data.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Scott Gray" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <dev@ofbiz.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 10:02 AM
Subject: Strange double posting behaviour on IE7

Hi All,

I've come across a bug where forms are being double posted when using IE7,
the strange thing is I can't replicate it on the demo server (
https://demo.hotwaxmedia.com/partymgr/control/main).

Is the demo server running the same code as the trunk?

Can anybody else confirm the double posting behaviour for me?  Easy way is
to create a new party group and then find the party group by its group name
(using IE7 of course)

Thanks
Scott