I am working with the RomeEventHandler. Actually I am adding a clone of the
generateBlogRssFeed service that adds GeoRSS .

RomeEventHandler.invoke does not like it when "entryLinkReq" is missing, and
when I patched that up, it looks like the rssFeedInterface interface does
not allow entryLink to be null.

Is there any reason why entryLink cannot be null? Is it the link that is
displayed with the RSS content to allow the user to get to the full article?
If so, couldn't generate<???>RssFeed know what it is supposed to be?

I created an issue, OFBIZ-1185, for this.

-Al