Jacques,

I am very sorry for this mistake.
BTW Oleg, my 1st name is not Jacquals (nice too though ;o) but Jacques (it's french)

Default FOP Font
----------------

                Key: OFBIZ-1110
            Project: OFBiz
         Issue Type: Improvement
         Components: framework
   Affects Versions: SVN trunk
           Reporter: Krzysztof Podejma
           Assignee: Jacopo Cappellato
            Fix For: SVN trunk

        Attachments: widget.diff

current ofbiz(OOTB) reporting does not support multilingual users. When you use non-english locale you get '#" characters.
additionally it is hard to track all changes in reports so here default font comes up.
it would be great to add fop.xcon file to trunk with UNICODE font that could print any characters in any languages.
I've made up two another solutions 1) is a property in general.properties that store default font
2) to associate font-family name  with locale as property (in property file) and use this font-family to print reports in user language properly.
with second solution users can define what fonts they have and want to use