There seems to be many JIRA issues stuck in 2006. Are there a lack of reviewers?

I am willing to review those issues and write up findings for them, and put my name down as the guy to look for in case of problems there.

Reason? I am trying to gift-wrap OFBiz best as I can, tie up loose ends and such. My focus will mainly be on framework and somewhat-framework components that:

1. Novices come into contact with (not the deep and complex ones),

2. Are painfully and inexcusably incomplete.

Some issues I had even fixed in my own implementations, but are still unresolved in JIRA. Some issues even have patches that work, but are also unresolved.

Let me know if I can help this way? Thanks.

Jonathon