Hi Abhishake,

It is better to create a bug in Jira and attach the screenshot. Your attachment did not pass through the mailing list software.

Thanks,

Raj
Abhishake Agarwal wrote:
Hello,

I think there is a small bug when we get login after visiting the product detail screen i.e I should see the same product detail after login but this is not happening instead I see a message " product not found for product id". This problem doesn't come when you add the product to a cart from product detail screen and then get login. can anybody please help me regarding this. if this is a bug please tell me which class actually handle this.

I have attached the screen short.

Regards,
Abhishake