I just checked it out - at a simple glance it does look like a bug. I don't have framework perms though so someone else will have to get it.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert
HotWax Media

o:801.649.6594
f:801.649.6595

On Sep 19, 2007, at 9:50 PM, Adam Heath wrote:

in org.ofbiz.base.util.AliasKeyManager, chooseClientAlias has 2 nested
loops; the inner loop uses the index variable from the outer loop
correctly. Could someone please fix it? I've got a rather large set of
changes that make it hard for me to file a separate patch.

svk diff /job/ofbiz/ofbiz-svn|diffstat