Jacques

De : "David E Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Adam,

De : "Adam Heath" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Some of the patches I'll want to discuss before committing.  Should
those be done on the mailing list, or thru jira?  Since I'll be
having
commit access now, which is the preferred way for discussing
questionable changes?
I think Jira would be preferable as it's easier to find afterwards
Jacques
Um... Jira is TERRIBLE for discussions, isn't it? Maybe I have
strange preferences...

What Adam described seems to me to be just about the definition of
what the dev mailing list is meant for: discussion of development of
OFBiz.

Jira is for issue management, not for discussion.

[snip]