It's running from a stock checkout from last night. I was just wondering as these things are going in - if any of these are being tested. if not, then I'd say we should probably look at what's happening.

No need for box access today as far as I can tell - just wanna ensure we're checking those bases and wasn't sure if anyone had seen this as of yet.

Cheers,
Tim
--
Tim Ruppert