Product
https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/ViewRelations?entityName=Product
SupplierProduct
https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/ViewRelations?entityName=SupplierProduct
InventoryItem
https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/ViewRelations?entityName=InventoryItem
ProductFacilityLocation
https://localhost:8443/webtools/control/ViewRelations?entityName=ProductFacilityLocation

I am guessing usage the InventoryItem has to due with the product, that
is manufactured at a Facility so is not bought. so ProductType would be
RAW MATERIAL,SUBASSEMBLY,FINISHEDGOOD   If bought the ProductType would
be FINISHEDGOOD

Also the product is the replacement for part in the data model book.

I would think that there would be a link between SupplierProduct and
InventoryItem when the product is bought not manufactured.

So set the InventoryItem to null, in product, if not manufactured. and
use a SECAS to build SupplierProduct and InventoryItem  with _NA
or use the InventoryEventPlannedType

from a user point of view how would be designate that a product is
manufactured at a facility?