couple of things to remember
1) for creation of employees they like to use a password they will remember.
2) when sending a new customer notification it should come back to  a
link that lets them change the password.
3) products lets you define a default password. so add an option to have
it auto created.
there are a couple of places the hard coded passwords are.

Michael Jensen (JIRA) sent the following on 11/15/2007 10:52 AM: