The pictures are lovely. The website is looking refined and the menu is
logical and makes sense. It looks great both on my mobile and my laptop. I
tested it with both chrome and firefox.

+1 for replacement. For any minor changes we can always improve later.

Once it is published, I can start working on adding gradle to automate
publishing and maybe later change the underlying templates to FreeMarker.

Thank you for this work, it's a breath of fresh air and a big marketing
boost to OFBiz.