Le 28/08/2017 à 10:45, Sharan Foga a écrit :
Hi Jacques

I mentioned why I changed the demos in a previous email
https://s.apache.org/vOUO
Ah yes sorry forgot this discussion

Also Paul added that people need to see something that they can relate to.
https://s.apache.org/hVfR
Yes and he suggested 1st parties then products. I'm more for products because
it's really the 1st thing OFBiz needs to handle.
For me parties are a bit peripherals even if as important as product. Thought we have parties related component (HR and Scrum come to mind) OFBiz is more orders and by product oriented than parties oriented; but we need parties of course.

I also remember from my first experience as an OFBiz new user that I found the catalog manager screen not a very friendly place to start but if our community like it then it's easy to change.
I agree that order UI is maybe easier, but IMO it's more logical to start with
products because you can't have orders before defining products.

Perhaps it might be good to simply ask our users what they would like? (if
that's the audience we are wanting to attract)
That's a good idea

Thanks

Jacques

Thanks