Thanks Taher,

Yes I feel reassured. When I saw this tweet from Cedric, I wondered if
something important was not missing.

But now I think there is nothing really blocking :)

Let's see

Jacques

Le 28/09/2017 à 20:34, Taher Alkhateeb a écrit :
I think we'll be just fine. Plenty of support time for Java 8 which gives
the Groovy project time to iron out all kinks in deploying on Java 9. Worst
case scenario might be some binary incompatibility which means the need to
recompile. So what!

On Sep 28, 2017 8:34 PM, "Deepak Dixit" <deepak.di...@hotwaxsystems.com>