Hi,

This is mostly a reminder for all of us. Feel free to add the points you may
have found too, I have certainly missed some...

1. Googling for "site:ofbiz.apache.org security license"
   Add a link from the license word (footer only it seems) to
|http://www.apache.org/licenses/ |as requested by
   https://www.apache.org/foundation/marks/pmcs#navigation
2. Googling for "site:ofbiz.apache.org security security"
   Add a link from the security word (in bottom part) to "Security
Vulnerabilities" section in Dowload page (miss an anchor there, was
   https://ofbiz.apache.org/download.html#vulnerabilities before)
3. Small quirk, when you look at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Documentation#Documentation-End-UserDocumentation
   you see 5 dropdowns w/o any indication (I guess it's for each workspaces?).
We had something clearer before, when in one dropdown you could pick
   one of the 5 Confluence workspaces you wanted to search in
4. The installation document <ttps://ofbiz.apache.org/developers.html> refers
to consulting README.md which may be linked
   tohttp://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/tools/wiki-files/README.md.html
   <http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ofbiz/ofbiz-framework/trunk/README.md.html>
for easy access and reference.
5. Under documentation "User Documentation" can probably be linked
tohttps://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBENDUSER/OFBiz+End+User+Docs+Home
   as this is where the only relevant section "OFBiz End User Docs Home" of
landing page eventually leads to.
6. I suggest we add 3 sub-menus to Demo menu, with direct access to each demos

Thanks to Rajesh Mallah for his review
<http://markmail.org/message/msxzdbc5jzx3pkg3> and suggesting the points 4 and
5 here