Thanks Deepak,

I'll do also but I feel uncomfortable because I'm unsure of which are used or
not, some are obvious

Also next target is RAT and your related Jira

Jacques

Le 27/10/2017 à 11:16, Deepak Dixit a écrit :
+1 Agreed Jacques,

Same applies for images webapp located at common-themes/webapp/images.

I tried to cleanup code, as always I'll help on this :)

Thanks & Regards
--
Deepak Dixit
www.hotwaxsystems.com

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 1:55 PM, Jacques Le Roux <