Hello team,

Nowadays advance frameworks allow us to run the application in the
different mode, e.g. dev mode, production mode etc.

For dev mode, we may have the different set of configurations/settings and
for production, it may be different.

Here are few examples, there can be many

1.) Cache related settings can vary for production and dev mode.
2.) We might want to load minified JS, CSS for production and for dev mode
normal files.
3.) Locale settings.
4.) Host and ports settings
5.) Sever Hits settings

Currently, I observed one way of doing it is maintaining patches for the
production.
Do we have any such mechanism of running OFBiz in the different mode or
should we think about bringing this feature in OFBiz.

Any thoughts and inputs are highly appreciated!

 - Best Regards,
Swapnil M Mane
Sr. Enterprise Software Engineer
www.hotwaxsystems.com