Hello all,

As per the further findings, I found that there can be various ways to
import initial inventory from legacy system to OFBiz

1. We can import the inventory of the legacy system to OFBiz using receive
inventory. And inventory cost can be calculated according to respective
COGS method of the organisation.
2. We can create an inbound shipment in OFBiz for existing inventory of
legacy system.

Initial inventory import affects various modules of OFBiz.

Please share your thoughts on it.

Vaibhav Jain
Hotwax Systems,
vaibhav.j...@hotwaxsystems.com