Hi,

It's almost 7 months now and nothing happened at LEGAL-288

So I think we should follow the way Jacopo suggested, and I reported below,
before we do the next release

Thanks

I suggest we wait for the result of LEGAL-288 before taking any decisions.

We already discussed that in PMC private ML 2 weeks ago.

The idea is it's OK for now and hopefully a new Java class will resolve this
issue. Else, as Jacopo suggested:

<<we will have to remove [the wrapper] from our future release package and add
a step to our build notes:

1. Extract the archive file to your local directory.
2. Download gradle-wrapper.jar and place it in the gradle/wrapper folder.

Jacques