Hi Michael,

Yes, that's why I think that rather than have myself subscribed and report here it would be easier to susbcribe the dev ML and let decide the team if a Jira issue is needed.

I'd say that for instance this time France is not concerned and I let people
concerned handle it :)

It happens once a year or less so will not be a burden.

If nobody profoundly disagree I'll do so

Thanks

Jacques