Hi Christian,

I was wondering if you are still interested in OFBiz. Else please let us know and we will move you from the active committers to the inactive committers section at

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+PMC+Members+and+Committers

Note that this is purely formal. It's just for us to better know the number of
real active committers.

ASF committers are committers for life, so you keep your committer rights and
can get back as you want.

Thanks

Jacques

If it was not clear, I want to mention that this is my own initiative. I should not have
used the plural in "let us know and we will move you"