Thanks Erwan,

Your answer is much appreciated :)

BTW, I guess you still want to be a PMC or do you want to resign from this
function as well?

Jacques

Le 30/11/2017 à 15:28, Erwan de FERRIERES a écrit :
Hi Jacques,
thanks for your concern. Yes, please add me to the inactive section !
Regards,

Le lun. 27 nov. 2017 à 10:21, Jacques Le Roux <jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com>
a écrit :

Hi Erwan,

I was wondering if you are still interested in OFBiz. Else please let us
know and we will move you from the active committers to the inactive
committers section at

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Apache+OFBiz+PMC+Members+and+Committers
Note that this is purely formal. It's just for us to better know the
number of real active committers.
ASF committers are committers for life, so you keep your committer
rights and can get back as you want.
You might also consider retire from the PMC

Thanks

Jacques

If it was not clear, I want to mention that this is my own initiative. I
should not have used the plural in "let us know and we will move you"

Erwan de FERRIERES