These are good points, I wasn't aware of this and just saw the (in my view) unnecessary extra lines of code.

I will check my latest commits and change this back where it is reasonable (i.e. where we have concatenations).

Luckily, I just started this this morning and not during the heavier commits over the weekend.

This reminds me that it is NOT a good idea to do such changes along with the commits of patches, it's too confusing.

Thanks,

Michael