Hi,

I wanted to put the social networks icons above "Latest tweets" but it's not as
easy as I thought without breaking the layout.

Could someone with more knowledge with the site have a look please?

TIA

Jacques

I even wonder if we should not remove the Tweeter feeds from the site. I often find myself waiting the site appears or completes because of this part :/
And actually I think we can get rid of them w/o too much annoyance.

Jacques

Without answers in a week I'll remove the Tweeter feeds and just put links to
social networks