Then that's OK with me, I'll have more time to review these 35 cases...

+1

Jacques

Le 20/12/2017 à 11:05, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 9:11 AM, Jacques Le Roux <
jacques.le.r...@les7arts.com> wrote:

Hi Jacopo,

We have 35 bugs with patches available and priority >= Major

I want to check them before plussing because this will be our last R16
release I guess

I think we can keep this branch alive for more time since it is the only
active release branch and the new one will need to be stabilized.

Jacopo

Thanks

Jacques