Yes, you are right.

If data is huge and roleType is many, a flow direction indicator may be very
helpful for OLAP.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: Julien NICOLAS [mailto:julien.nico...@nereide.fr]
发送时间: 2018年1月3日 17:04
收件人: dev@ofbiz.apache.org; Shi Jinghai
主题: Re: Order : Communication between customer and product store

Hi Shi,

It's already the case you can find from/to fields :

         <field name="contactMechIdFrom" type="id"/>
         <field name="contactMechIdTo" type="id"/>
         <field name="roleTypeIdFrom" type="id"></field>
         <field name="roleTypeIdTo" type="id"></field>
         <field name="partyIdFrom" type="id"></field>
         <field name="partyIdTo" type="id"></field>

Regards,

Julien.