Hi Devs,

at the moment I am doing some Minilang to Groovy conversions (CategoryServices
to be precise) and I found a simple method (getAssociatedProductsList), which
set the tag „login-required“ to false.
I then checked the service-definition of this method (which it had), and there
it also sets the „auth“ tag to false.
I tried to find, where these tags get checked in the Engine-Codes, specifically
the serviceengine.xml, SimpleServiceEngine.java, ServiceEngine.java and
SimpleMethod.java, but I cannot find for sure, where the authentication gets
checked.

The question for me is now: Is it necessary for the simple method to have the
„login-required“ tag set to false, if the service definition set "auth" to
false already?
Where does this get checked and when?
And of course: When the set of the „login-required“ tag in the simple-method is
necessary, as well as the set „auth“ tag, how do I implement the
„login-required=false“ in Groovy?

Thanks in advance for your help

Kind regards
--
Dennis Balkir
Trainee

Fon +49 521 448 157-90
Fax +49 521 448 157-99

Company and Management Headquarters:
ecomify GmbH, Gustav-Winkler-Str. 22, 33699 Bielefeld, Deutschland
Fon: +49 521 448157-90, Fax: +49 521 448157-99, www.ecomify.de

Court Registration: Amtsgericht Bielefeld HRB 41683
Chief Executive Officer: Martin Becker, Michael Brohl