Hi All

If you are not familiar with Apache Kibble, it is a fairly new top level
project that I am involved in that is focussed on gathering and analysing
community metrics.

http://kibble.apache.org/

As part of the project, there was a request for Apache projects who wanted to
be part of their demo and also provide feedback to the Kibble project about
developing specific metrics that could be useful to the project community.

OFBiz has been setup as one of the demo projects so if you are interested, you
can use the Kibble demo to play around and take a look at our existing metrics.

Thanks
Sharan