Hi Ahmad ,

Please use rather user ML for such questions, see why here
http://ofbiz.apache.org/mailing-lists.html
You will get a better support and it's more fair to share with everybody

The wider the audience the better the answers you might get

In the meantime (please answer on user ML) what is the version you use? (I vaguely remember a such issue has been recently discussed but maybe more on import side)

Also please explain, for non Arabic readers, what the problem is in English
terms

Thanks

Jacques