Jacques,
As far as I remember when you raised this in past, and no proposal on how
to replace it.
As simple map processor is used for mapping and validation, So I think we
should take a pause on it and let the remaining minilang to groovy complete.

>From my side having simple map processor in minilang (we could also use
XML) should be fine for now. And we can discuss/think/propose on the
alternative ways of doing the same once solution is in place and we agree,
then we can decide weather to remove old way or keep it.

I see similar approach in other projects and they keep supporting both ways
to invoke validation methods for a while.

Best,

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847