Hi Nicolas,

I think there is a confusion here.
I am trying to find the reason why condition-service have not been
implemented for ecas?
I there is no such reason, I propose we should have a similar concept for
ecas as well.
So that we can write something like:

   <eca entity="OrderHeader" operation="create-store" event="return">
       <condition field-name="statusId" operator="equals"
value="ORDER_COMPLETED"/>
       <condition field-name="needsInventoryIssuance" operator="equals"
value="Y"/>
       <condition-service service-name="checkForSomeCondition"/>
       <action service="issueImmediatelyFulfilledOrder" mode="sync"/>
    </eca>

Here, checkForSomeCondition service must return true to proceed for
issueImmediatelyFulfilledOrder.
HTH.

--
Thanks and Regards,
*Suraj Khurana* | Sr. Enterprise Software Engineer