Hi Antoine,

Thank you for your work and I hope we get to work with you more often.
I have a few comments / questions:

- First of all, you added a postgres dependency to the build file
(probably by mistake?).
- perhaps others can pitch in but I'm not sure if it is useful to
introduce? Is this a common need or more of a specific custom
requirement?
- Also, why an indicator? Why not for example just a different status
workflow instead?