Hi Rajesh,

It looks like the XmlRpcEventHandler class doesn't support this but it
could easily be modified to do so.  I'd suggest filing a ticket, and
perhaps even providing a patch :-)

The tenantId just needs to be derived from the url and then passed into the
userLogin service in the OfbizRpcAuthHandler.isAuthorized(...) method.

Regards
Scott