Paul,

Thank you for your reply and more insights. I was just trying to tell the
group OFBiz capabilities that how quickly entities can be separated among
databases if required (not to everyone but to those who are newer). And yes
in that case CRUD would be slower and only gains is in reads.

If we talk about FKs, I did this in past and in case of mysql it maintain
the FKs the referential integrity among different db. I do agree with you
on the fact that, this is not good idea to have more database, instead
OFBiz supports many ways to retrieve the data way faster rather separating
the database.

So rather that using the separate database, considering the flat
information storage would be better idea IMO for faster read.

Best Regards,

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847