+1 Vaibhav

Jacques

Le 14/04/2018 à 08:35, Vaibhav Jain a écrit :
+1 Suraj

I agree with Rishi, We should start another mail thread to discuss race
condition.

IMO, At the time of reservation, we should check for ATP instead of QOH(As
Suraj suggest).

Vaibhav Jain
Sr. Enterprise Software Engineer
HotWax Systems
m: 782-834-1900 e: vaibhav.j...@hotwaxsystems.com
<desiree.jenkin...@hotwax.co>

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 4:31 PM, Suraj Khurana <