+1 Scott.
I'm also not in favor of changing the names. Suraj suggested better names
but existing are also fine. Another point is OrderItemShipGrpInvRes have
relation with both the mentioned entities. Which tells by modeling that,
one OISG may have more than one OISGIR which may in turn have different
shipgroups. That means, one OISG having one order may be connected with
with single OISGIR or more than one OISGIR. And here item word makes sense
in the entity names.

Rishi Solanki
HotWax Systems Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847