-------- Original message --------From: Paul Foxworthy <p...@cohsoft.com.au>
Date: 4/24/18  07:05  (GMT+05:30) To: dev@ofbiz.apache.org Subject: Re:
datamodel book query : page 2-Top Level Product Entities, Entity
ProductCategory
Hi,

I think Rajesh is referring to the Big Book of Apache OFBiz Data Model (
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBIZ/Data+Model+Diagrams), not
the Data Model Resource Book by Len Silverston.

Cheers

Paul

--
Coherent Software Australia Pty Ltd